Careers in Alloys
Aviva Metals is always seeking candidates that will enhance our ability to grow and provide exceptional service and quality care to our customers. Our teamwork has made us the leading manufacturer of brass, bronze, and copper alloys.
In the event that the posted positions are not an exact match to your expertise, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always looking for individuals that thrive in a high-energy technical environment and are willing to learn and grow with our company.
Current Job Openings (Lorain, OH):
Millwright 3rd shift
- 1 year of maintenance experience including HVAC, electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic systems, cutting torches and mig/arc weldingFoundry workers
Die Maker Manual Machinist 3rd shift
- Set up and operate manual lathe, milling machine and drill press.
- Machine graphite continuous cast dies. Works from work orders with given dimensions
Warehouse Saw Operator
- Read and process work schedules using band saws and moving material with a Raymond forklift.
- Cut material to fill customer orders as documented
- Package and prepare material for shipping and apply required shipping labels.
CNC Machinists 3rd shift
- Set-up and operation of CNC lathe and mill, capable of reading and editing programs and optimizing machining conditions.
- Ability to read blue prints and to use measuring tools to inspect the work on the machine.
- Perform simple and advanced changes, adjustments, and set-up to tooling
CMM Inspector 2nd shift
- Proficient operating a coordinate measuring machine using PC DMIS software. Basic knowledge of acceptance test reports (ATR), blueprints, and certifications of conformance.
- Must be able to work in a machine shop environment and have experience performing inspections using surface plate setups to perform part layouts.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and engineering specifications and also use a variety of precision measuring equipment such as, micrometers, calipers, comparators and gauges.